in case you come back

by


It’s been two months since we released this book out into the world, but every new mention or tag alerting our eager eyes and ears that someone has bought it, brought it home, and let its words and art seep into their soul still feels nothing short of amazing. It’s been two months since we released this book out into the world and I am still so, so grateful: to Reese and Jamie, foremost and forever, but also to everyone who has touched this book and allowed us to touch their hearts in the process.

It’s been two months since we released this book out into the world and since then so much has changed, as a good friend had predicted earlier this year over coffee, cheese, and tarot cards; and yet when I think about it, so much has stayed the same. Constant. Steady. Kind. There are parts of me that are still gentle after all these years of trying not to be, and will remain that way for as long as I allow them to. There are parts of me that have to go sometimes, when there are places to be explored and answers to be questioned and people I have yet to learn to love better, but there are parts of me that will keep coming back. Home. Here. Always.